Handy Board (Main Unit Only)
The Handy Board has the following specifications:
- Motorola 68HC11 microcontroller with 8 MHz oscillator and 32K bytes of battery-backed static RAM
- 16 × 2 character LCD screen
- integrated 600 mA × 9.6v nicad battery pack, with on-board recharge circuitry
- outputs for 4 DC motors at 1 amp of current each and pulse-width modulation (PWM) control of power levels
- 9 digital inputs
- 7 analog inputs (8-bit A/D resolution)
- user knob and 2 user pushbuttons for interaction (all may be read under program control)
- 38 kHz IR detector (for TV-remote IR) and drive circuit for external IR emitter
- RJ11 jack for companion serial interface board
- expansion bus and available HB Expansion Board
This configuration is the Handy Board unit itself and does not include the Serial Interface, cables, or DC adapter. To order a complete kit, please see our Handy Board System package.
Shipping weight: 1.25 lbs.