Handy Board USB Interface
The Handy Board USB Interface replaces the older Serial Interface product. Now, you can use the Handy Board with computers without serial ports without the need for a separate USB-to-serial adapter cable.
The HB-USB-INT serves two functions: (1) connects the Handy Board to a computer's USB port, and (2) charges the Handy Board (with power supplied from a standard AC or DC wall converter).
The USB interface is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux systems. Operating systems' built-in drivers may be used (if available) or download drivers from FTDI virtual COM port drivers page.
- Logic circuit powered via USB, using its standard USB peripheral connector jack
- RJ11 jack for connecting to the Handy Board
- AC or DC input (12v, 500 ma) for charge current
- Charge rate switch
- LEDs to indicate logic power, serial communication, and normal charge
- RS-232 signals available via 4x1 PCB holes for prototyping purposes
This product includes the USB Interface/Charger board only (no cables).
Shipping weight: 0.25 lbs.